Friday, 19 January 2007

Load of Rubbish

I was listening to Gordon Brown on the Today program this morning. He said that all over the country people are asking for a "stronger sense of what our national purpose is". What a load of rot.

One of the things about being an "A List Candidate" is that I've been able to travel around quite a lot of the country recently. From the West Country to the West Midlands, the Thames Gateway to the Ouze. Some people even spotted me in Yorkshire and Nottingham.

I speak to people in shops, outside schools, at the park, in the pubs, on the bus, at the hospital. People tell me a lot about what they want but NO-ONE has ever said "I need a stronger sence of my national purpose". Come on Gordon get back onto our planet.

Can anyone explain what he is on about?

No comments: